U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Special Scientific Reports
- pt.1 : Introduction
- pt.2 : Washington streams from the mouth of the Columbia River to and including the Klickitat River (Area I)
p.4, pt. 1
p.4, pt. 2
p.52, pt. 1
p.52, pt. 2
- pt.3 : Below Bonneville Dam (excluding Willamette River system) ; Willamette River System ; Above Bonneville Dam (to but not including Deschutes River)
- pt.4 : Area III Washington streams from the Klickitat and Snake Rivers to Grand Coulee Dam, with notes on the Columbia and its tributaries above Grand Coulee Dam.
- pt.5 : Sub-area Deschutes and John Day River Systems ; Sub-area Umatilla and Walla Walla River Systems
p.23, pt. 1
p.23, pt. 2
- pt.6 : Area V – Snake River system from the mouth through the Grande Ronde River
- pt.7 : Area VI. Snake River from above the Grande Ronde River through the Payette River
- pt.8 : Area VII. Snake River, above Payette River to upper Salmon Falls
If you are unable to download these documents, please contact the StreamNet Library (503) 238-0667.