The Columbia Basin Fish & Wildlife Library collects and provides access to physical and digital materials supporting fish and wildlife research in the Columbia River Basin. Subject coverage includes:
- Gray literature, such as research performed by state and federal governments, non-governmental organizations, tribes, academic institutions, and independent contractors;
- Policy and litigation;
- Natural history of the basin;
- Columbia River treaty tribes;
- CRITFC institutional knowledge;
- Source data documents for the StreamNet project;
- General fish, fisheries, aquatic, and wildlife science.